Brazilian Wax- A Brief Overview and Safety Precautions
Is it a part of your honeymoon fantasies, bridal skin treatment package or just a simple desire to opt for that smooth feeling, Brazilian wax is what you and your skin actually needs. You might be thinking what is Brazilian wax actually is? Well, don’t stress yourself, this article would be providing you with every information that you know about this particular waxing procedure.
Brazilian Wax- In Brief:
Brazilian wax involves skin hair removal right from your “belly button” to the “buttocks”. This is a little different from bikini wax, as it comprises of complete clean up all around and even beyond your bikini zone. This is another reason why this waxing method is also termed as bare wax, as it keeps you bare without any a single hair strand on your body. Looking for best-in-class Brazilian wax? Consider opting for the Brazilian wax in NYC, as they enjoy a great reputation in the market.
How to prepare yourself for the wax treatment?
Before opting for Brazilian wax, knowing your skin type is very crucial. After all, this would be performed in the most sensitive and delicate parts of your body. Here are some basic things that you to do before opting for this waxing treatment.
- Make sure that you have chosen a reputed and reliable salon to get Waxing Center in NYC. The person performing this task should have enough knowledge in this subject and must be expert and experienced as well.
- Ensure that you have your waxing appointment at least a week before your “monthly cycle”. It will surely hurt you the most, if you consider doing the waxing treatment only a week before your periods. Apart from this, waxing your intimate areas during the time of your periods is more inconvenient. So, before fixing your wax treatment, consider keeping your monthly cycle dates in mind.
- If you are having a sensitive skin, make sure that your beautician is well aware of it.
- Ensure that you didn’t shave for at least three weeks before getting waxed.
- Consider taking a shower before your wax, but make sure that you don’t use any kind of lotion or moisturizer on your bikini zone.
- This kind of waxing is quite painful and thus, you might consider having pain killers before getting the spa specials in NYC is done.
These are some preparation that you must do before getting Brazilian waxing treatment. Apart from these, there are various other things as well, which you might consider allowing. For the best quality result, opt for spa gift certificates in NYC.